- The Master/Slave clocks finds application in processes where time synchronization is required.
- The MASTER clock can be connected to computer on RS232 port which is a serial data transmission.
- The SLAVE clocks are connected to the master on RS485 port which is a parallel data transmission.
- The range available is HOURS: MINUTES: SECONDS or HOURS: MINUTES. The clocks are available in 99 HRS: 99 MINUTES: 99 SECONDS. The state of art microcontroller assures time accuracy of 0.01 %.
- The clocks in the network displays the same time simultaneously.
- The maximum slave clocks possible on the network are 32.
- The Time and calendar configuration can be easily adjusted as per the user requirements.
- The user friendly GUI works on Windows XP/2000 platform.
- Master – Slave time selection is optional either manual or by PC.
- Display height available is 2 “ or 4 “ with red color and time tick LED indication.
- The instrument has EMI / RFI filters for harsh electrical environment sustainable capability.
- The instrument is designed with two/four relay outputs for process control or ALARMS.
- The power supply given to the device is 230 V / 50 Hz AC.
- The instrument is housed in MS powder coated enclosure having size 425W * 175H * 100D.
- Instrument finds application in PHARMACEUTICAL, PROCESS, AUTOMATION, MACHINE TOOL…etc…