Accepting wide range of inputs
Dividing & multiplying factor provided
Easy to operate & to read display
- Nippon has developed state-of-art microcontroller based Nippon 7060 is Digital RPM meter having inputs like photo sensors, voltage pulses, contact closures, proximity switches, limit switches etc.
- RPM meter can operate in 3 modes: RPM, RPH or frequency within range 0-9999 counts.
- Provides delayed ON/ delayed OFF control. It also includes features like dividing & multiplying factor
- The design is available in DIN Box with modular card & 2 relay outputs
- Simple design & user friendly settings makes it very useful in centrifuges, stirrer, control panels, drives, pharmaceutical & chemical plants where accurate RPM measurement & control is required.
|Input :||Photo sensors, contact closures, proximity switches, limit switches, encoder, voltage pulses|
|Range :||0-9999 RPM|
|Accuracy :||+_ 1 RPM|
|Display :||Red display for PV 4 Digit 7 seg. LED 0.56” height, Green display for SV 4 Digit 7 seg. LED 0.39” height|
|Logics :||Delay ON, Delay OFF, Auto reset, dividing & multiplying factor.|
|Output :||2 Relays with potential free contacts.|
|Modes :||RPM, RPH and frequency|
|Power Supply :||230V AC +- 10%, 50Hz|
|Box Size :||96mm(L) x 96mm(W) x 110mm(H)|